Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Portland for NIKE and true love

I went up to Portland(my favorite city in the lower 48) to shoot this Nike Add spot with
Brad (muthafuckin) Kremer. Brad is the fucking man and if you don't know who he is you are fucking blowing it, he directed a ton of shred videos, so go do your homework.
Now he's working for this Add agency out of Georgia, right before this shoot he had just finished making this amazing mercedes commercial, if that gives you an idea of the level he's on.
Needless to say I was honored to be working with him.


L-R Brad, His old homie who also use to film for Mack Dawgg and This rad dude who i forgot his name but he's some sort of big time producer guy,
Talking about the shot...


Brad asked me if I knew any people who would be interested in being extras for the shoot so I called my friends and they made it happen. Little did Brad know my friends really like to party. $150 dollars and two and half hours later we called it a wrap.
L-R
Levins, NICK DIRKS(now this post is snowboard related),
Randi Whipple(ww), & Owen the train hopper rolling a cigarette. .

Here's my good friend Taylor he was in a great mood because he just took
his last test before spring break,

Which he thinks he might have failed.


We were really sober after the diner shoot so
we decided to go back to nicks house and get some tats. I got a White Witchs tat and Taylor made me draw a manta ray on him, even though I can't draw. I had to have someone draw one on his hand so I could try and copy it to his wrist. It ended up with four eyes, but I really liked it. Unfortunately no pic.
This was the set up... super sweet and 70 degrees.
Total fake summer day.


Levins ended up having a rough weekend and spending three nights in jail.
I feel kinda bad, cause I was the last one who saw him before
he lost his freedom. Sorry Levins.


Last but not least.
This is Randi Whipple, she is an amazing creature full of crazy inspiration and wild talent and skill. She is defiantly a White Witch,

But didn't drop in on the the backyard tat party. She did draw mine though so I'm hyped.
thanks Randi!


Until next time Portland, I love you and I miss you dearly,
Stay sunny, See you this summer.
XOXO- L.

No comments:

Post a Comment