Monday, October 26, 2009

Caught up with Marie Hucal


I caught up with Michigan's finest Marie Hucal. Here's what she had to say about life, the-upcoming season and cats.

So what have you been up to lately?

just living, going to college and working and living in this neat town in michigan, pretty exciting!

Cool. Are you attending school this winter too?
I think i will be, unless i can find a way to study in spring instead

Yeah school is important. You'll figure it out. Now tell me something cool that happened to you recently.
something cool? well, the other night a drunken kid started bowing before me and worshiping me for driving a subaru, it was funny, my car is sort of an old piece too. haha

Haha, that's funny. What did you do?
i just sat on it, and absorbed what was happening, laughing.

Good reaction. Tell me something the average person doesn't know about you?
i guess people should know that i love to do things when others are least expecting it, i like to do wild things, and i also adore cats.


''there's my cat gnocci that i drew'' - Marie

Cats are awesome. I know you used to have a couple back at your parents house. Did you get any new ones since then?
i've still got those lovely ones at home, i've tried bringing more kittens to the bunch, but mother doesn't want things to get too hectic while i'm away snowboarding or at school.

Yeah true. So where can we find you this winter?
you could bump into me anywhere... i'll be in michigan a lot of my time, and i hope to live in southern california for a bit, i'll try to get to a number of different areas though. oh and i'll be up in quebec don't forget, catching up on my french haha!

Marie with a sweet handplant in the plastic device at Bear.

Sweet! You'll also be filming with your Michigan homies. So it means you'll have 2 parts in 2 videos. How does that make you feel?
I'm thinking it will be a fun challenge, just riding and traveling with all my closest friends! i couldn't ask for more... i'm excited to see what kind of adventures i'll find myself on this winter.

Do you have any specific goals for this season?
I'm trying to not limit myself to a specific goal, but in the long run i would like to aim for riding a little in the backcountry and hit more on the streets! there's always new features to find.

Of course. Anything you'd like to add before we get done with this thing?
all i can say is i hope everyone's enjoying some fun preseason riding! and start wishing for a long cold winter!

Backside 180

No comments:

Post a Comment